Tuesday 6 October 2015

PMI


Positive
Minus
Interesting
·      I have used lots of colour and bold words to attract the audience
·      I have used interesting noun groups like “Delicious wholegrain wheat”
·      I have used persuasive techniques like commands “Hurry while stocks last”
·      I have used facts like “Gluten Free” and “full of Calcium”
·      I have included a promotional free toy to persuade customers to but the product
·      I have used alliteration like “Chewy Choco”
·      I have lots of spelling mistakes
·      I could use more colours
·      I think I have too much information, which might confuse the audience.
·      When I create my design on Adobe Photoshop it will help me to fix my spelling mistakes and also make it look much better and neater.

No comments:

Post a Comment